Phelps CountySheriff's Department
Connect on the go with
HomeWAV’s Mobile App
It’s Easy to Stay Connected
With help from a strong Wi-Fi connection, HomeWAV’s secure mobile app and platform help you keep in touch with incarcerated friends and family. Whether you would like to chat from the comfort of your own home or anywhere you’re connected to the internet, HomeWAV makes connecting with your loved one via video, messaging, and voice possible.
We offer a variety of safe, easy-to-use features for fully registered and approved visitors, including:
- Video and voice calls
- Direct scheduling for lobby and on-site visits
- An easy view of inmate availability and notifications
- Friendly support experts
Schedule Calls Without Hassle
Looking to schedule an on-site or lobby visit? HomeWAV’s software allows you to schedule without any assistance from jail staff. Skip the hassle of getting visit approval from the facility, and your loved one can directly approve the visit based on their availability. No prior scheduling is needed for video or phone calls.
First, choose the facility and add your loved one to your call roster. From HomeWAV’s app or online dashboard, you can either view available funds or add and transfer funds. You’re also free to add, update, or change your payment information at any time.
Even better — you’ll only pay for the HomeWAV minutes you use, as there are no plans, packages, or hidden fees. (We highly suggest a strong Wi-Fi connection and a headset for the best results.)
How to Sign Up
Please complete the following steps to sign up for HomewWAV!
- If you have a smartphone, please download the free HomeWAV application from Google Play Store or on the Apple App Store. Open the app and click, "Sign Up Here".
- If you would prefer to visit using a computer, visit www.homewav.com (click on "Sign Up Here" and fill out the required information.
- Some accounts require facility approval. You will not be able to visit unless your account is approved by the jail. This can take up to 24 hours.
Tutorial videos can be found on the HomeWAV website.
HomeWAV Visitor Support is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year